Welcome to my Trading Blog

Disclaimer: This is my personal Blog, reflecting my very own views on Forex , shares and commodity tradings. As such, all informations provided here are barely for information purposes only,. The author should not be held liable for any errors, incomplete information, delayed messages, or for any actions taken in reliance on information contained herein.This blog is new, being established on 06,May.2010. While I am executing trades, posting will be sent simultaneously. The date/Time indicated here is of US Pacific zone(++15 Hours for Singapore/KL/Beijing, Or ++7 hours GMT)

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Profit Taking on both EURO/USD & GBP/USD Short

Even though Both EURO/USD & GBP/USD  are still in Bearish Down Zones, I have decided to reduce my large positions by half (Taking out 50% of the Profitable trades) and  reduce both of my remaining Trades'  Stop-Loss  Level at only 50 pips above the Present trading level with Trailing Stop. in order to protect my profit to the Maximum.( Real Time Right Now)

Reason for doing so is Simple,... Take the Maximum Profits with Minimum Risk !! Reduce exposure or Position after a Prolonged or Excessive Sell Down !!

I predict that Both pair above are still heading SOUTH in severe Bearish  Downtrend , agreed and being in-line  with both traders' sentiments /fundamental / and Technical Indicators,

Happy Trading and Good Luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment