Welcome to my Trading Blog

Disclaimer: This is my personal Blog, reflecting my very own views on Forex , shares and commodity tradings. As such, all informations provided here are barely for information purposes only,. The author should not be held liable for any errors, incomplete information, delayed messages, or for any actions taken in reliance on information contained herein.This blog is new, being established on 06,May.2010. While I am executing trades, posting will be sent simultaneously. The date/Time indicated here is of US Pacific zone(++15 Hours for Singapore/KL/Beijing, Or ++7 hours GMT)

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

How to make Million from just USD 5K as Starting Cap ?, Is it a Fairy Tale or Dream ?

Some one ask me this Question. "Are  you telling a Fairy tale to a kid on Making million with such a small capital?"

My Answer is : You may believe it or otherwise, it is all up to individual  judgement.., I would also like to list below one of my reply to a very enterprising  Bursa Stock trader recently:-

QUOTE


"Yes, I did make it around 2.5 years of my Trading Adventures that was almost five years ago !, Many ups and downs, Through many depressed and sad moments, Hardships and Mental torturing processes, then finally  aided with  self strong belief and discipline, I finally learn the secret of " HOW-TO".
 Even though I have  attended many seminars,. Trainings by Gurus ,  Talks and Videos  and reading numerous Books to equip myself better, I am right now still learning to be a better trader, it is a never ending learning process. .(Note: You may start your learning process by downloading some of my free-e-books via my Blog, more will be added regularly....)

I would like to share my living experience to be a Good and consistent Trader via my blog which is just set up hardly one month ago. .I am planning to launch a Live Trading Training course FREE via WEB CAM (Fully interactive, LIVE TRADING GUIDANCE) in near future for selected few who are interested.

Why do I do this ? Any Hidden Agenda ??....

My Objectives: To train and guide more Traders to be successful so that eventually, like What i am doing, I am contributing about 25% of my Profits to all deserved organisations and charity groups.in our society ,,... and the World will be much more beautiful thereafter........!And I believe that the more  you GIVE, and the more you will eventually GET!!

You see, the  Forex turn-over is in Trillions Monthly, so you can see the potential a Successful trader can be. Of course Forex Trading is a very Risky BUSINESS  if you are not properly equipped., I consider THE risk of trading Forex is very much lower than  trading the Malaysia Bursa Stock, Just Look at KENMARK , which is the latest Joke... It may be even worst  than trading Forex as there is no clue at all when it happens ..(From 0.75 hammered down to 0.04 in five trading days??, and I think  KENMARK may worth- 0.00 after the Bank's auctioning of its assets ??)..

I will update you accordingly"

 Unquote


HAPPY TRADING TO ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment